Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I was tagged...again!

A few things you may not know about Dave and I:

His Full Name: David Rigby Felt
Who asked who on 1st date: He asked me out.
Who said I love you first: He told me that he thought he was falling in love with me and I said the same thing in the same conversation. So I guess it was a tie!
Who kissed who first: Dave kissed me first....on our first date, what do you think of that?
How long did you date: Before we were engaged or married? 2 months to the day, before we were engaged, and 5 months and 11 days before we were married
Who Proposed: Dave proposed, he had such great plans for how and when, but the cabin we were going to go to we couldn't because of an avalanche. Then I ruined his other plans by telling him I wanted to go to my friends wedding reception before we went to dinner, had I only known! Dave being so kind let me go, and he came too, but he lost the reservations he had made at a hot spot in Park City. So we went to dinner somewhere else in Park City. He started towards taking me home to Provo. We drove up to Rock Canyon Park and went for a little walk. Under a lamp post he knelt down in the slushy rain and asked me to marry him.
Who Eats More: I plead the 5th!
Who's Taller: Dave by an inch.
Who's Smarter: Totally Dave, no question!
Who Cooks Dinner: I cook. Dave probably could if he wanted to but I really enjoy it.
Who does Laundry: I do the laundry. I think I burned a bridge there when right after we were married I told him he folded our "underwear" wrong. He has never done it since. That taught me!! Laundry isn't a chore I dread though so it is OK.
Who does dishes: I usually do the dishes, but sometimes I slack because that isn't one of my favorite chores and Dave picks up my slack.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Facing the bed or when you are in the bed? Facing: Me, in the bed: Dave.
Who mows the lawn: The tiny lawn we have, Dave does it, and techincally I don't think it is mowing, he uses a weed eater.
Who wears the pants: I have pants on right now! Just kidding, we know what we are each in charge of!
Who drives when together: Dave, always!
Who Pays the Bills: I do.
Who has more Siblings: Dave, he has 3 and I have 1.
What have I left out: That depends on what else you want to know. We have been married for almost 10 years, there is a ton you probably don't know.

I tag: Meghan, Pamela, Rosie (Liz), Emmy, Janalyn

2 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Hey, I did my tag!

We had a bit of proposal frustrations as well - it all makes for a story, right?

Cecily R said...

I remember when I first met you when you guys had just gotten engaged (I think). I felt like a super dork. You were so cool!

You two are a great couple!!