Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fun With PlayDoh, The Museum, and The Moon

Well, I don't think I have a lot to say but we have had a nice few past days. A little over a week ago the boys discovered our stash of PlayDoh. Now I consider myself a pretty nice mom, but I really don't like PlayDoh. It gets everywhere!! The tiny little pieces get mushed into places you could never imagine. However, oh so nice Dad was home so we pulled it out and had some fun. After making countless dinosuars Dave made some glasses so he could "look like Austin and Taylor," well they wanted glasses like daddy. Here is a picture of Taylor with his "glasses" on. Austin being a cat, and Caden, well I'm not sure what he was being but he thought it was pretty neat, so I do too!!



Last Friday the kids didn't have school so my good friend Heather came down form Cinncinatti with her kids and we went to the Children's Museum. I would have better pictures but my camera was acting funny! The boys favorite part about the museum is the water and boats, they could stay there all day if I would let them!

There is always such a long line to ride the Carosel, but this time we got to ride it and the boys thought that was really fun.

And finally, last night there was a total lunar eclipse. Dave took some pictures to send to his parents because by the time they would get to see it, it would be gone. I think it is kinda neat to see. You can click on the picture to make it bigger!!

10 comments:

MommyMert said...

The Childrens Musuem looks like so much fun! Dave is such a good Daddy! I am impressed with his artistic abilities.

Liz said...

I have heard great things about that children's museum, and Indianapolis in general. I answered your tag-it's the first time I've actually followed through with a tag. Yea me.

EBD said...

It is so fun to see what you have been up to. You inspire me with how sweet and fun you and Dave are to your kids. Thanks for letting me peek in. Hope you are loving Indiana - we miss you here :)
Emily

Emmy Bludorn said...

I hate play-doh, too. Luckily, we have a nice porch area here, so the kids have to take it all outside. I am impressed as well with the cat ears and glasses; the most I do with play-doh is make snakes and snowmen.

Groff Family said...

I love the Play-Do glasses, those are awesome! I know what you mean about the mess, my Mom only allowed us to play with it in the kitchen, under her direct supervision, and only over the linoleum floor. It seems like you guys live in a really cool city for museums and activities. I'm jealous of that!

Evans Family said...

The lunar eclipse was amazing! I tried to take some pictures of it, but had no success with getting a good one...

Cecily R said...

I want to go to that museaum!! It looks like a great one and your boys look like they loved it! Love the play doh accessories!

jayne wells said...

Nicole!
I'm so glad you found me so I could find you! I've loved looking at pictures of your cute family! Melissa keeps me up on you when I take my kids to see her, but this is great! I'll check back often!

Camille Law said...

Nicole!! Thanks so much for your comment! You are so nice. Great to reconnect with you and hear about your life too! Congrats on your beautiful family! Come visit us whenever you come to Vegas! Thanks for offering to help with the 20 yr reunion too! I will need it! Let's stay in touch! Love, Camille

Jana and Brett said...

Hey! Good to hear from ya! Your family looks great! Your boys are so big! Yup, we had Jovie in November. I can't believe how big she is already! It's fun bein a mom. Some days are still harder than others. It's a tough adjustment!! But it's definitely worth it!. :0)
Cute blog! I'll come visit often!