Thursday, November 5, 2009

Austin and Taylor's Baptisim

Ok, I know I said it wouldn’t be long before I posted again…I lied! We had such a busy and full last couple of months that I guess I didn’t know where to start! So I am going to do a little at a time. #1 so I don’t bore you and #2 so I actually do it.
On July 9th Austin and Taylor turned 8. They decided to wait until September 5th to get baptized when their Grandma and Grandpa could be here. We also had a special surprise when the boys Great Grandpa Rigby said he was going to be coming. We felt very honored to have him here. The boys looked so grown up to me. I am very grateful that they chose to be baptized, whether they fully understood what they were doing or not. We had a very nice program. Dave baptized and confirmed both boys. Their Grandpa and Great Grandpa both spoke. The room was filled with the spirit. I hope they can remember how they felt that special day.

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Congrats to your boys. I cant believe they are 8 already... amazing how quickly time flys.

April Annie said...

WOW! They look so grown up! Congrats to them both. It sounds like a great day for the whole family.
Thanks for the update :)

Old said...

Yes, they do look so grown up! Congratulations A&T!!

Erekson's said...

I wish we could have been there! They look so handsome and so grown up!