Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting WAY to far behind

So I know I said I would do better at posting and that I had a lot to share so I was going to break it up. Truth is, I am way to far behind now. So what would have potentially been a few really nice posts is going to be a few really short posts. With fewer words and much fewer pictures.
So for Austin and Taylor's baptism and Haley's birth and blessing we were blessed to have Dave's parents come be with us. Kerrie came the beginning of August and stayed until all the festivities in the first week of September were over. Rod who wasn't able to be away from the restaurant as long came for about a week when it was time to baptize and bless the kids.
We had a super nice time with both of them. I could not have made it without Kerrie here to help. There are not enough words to express my gratitude to her.
We went to parks and had fun dinners but mostly just enjoyed being together. We even went to Madison, IN where Rod served part of his mission and saw the same apartment he lived in.

0 comments: