Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Trunk or Treat

A couple weekends ago the boys and I went to Cincinnati while Dave stayed home and studied for a test. One of my best friends lives there. We met when we moved in above them at the University Student Apartments 5 1/2 years ago. Anyway, we got to go to a pumpkin patch that is also a farm. The boys had a great time feeding the goats, petting the cows, riding on the hay out to the pumpkin patch and of course spending time with great friends.

Last night there was a tri-ward trunk or treat at our church. It had been raining most of the day so they moved it inside. It was a little crowded but the boys still had a great time. This year the boys told me what they wanted to be, without any help from me (or Dave). Taylor and Austin both wanted to be a "light saber guy" I found a great deal on a Anakin costume for one of them and thanks to a friend that had one from a couple years ago all I had to buy was light sabers. Caden wanted to be a cowboy. I made him some chaps out of felt and a belt buckle and borrowed some cowboy gear form the same friend that gave us the other costume. I thought he looked pretty cute. Hopefully we can get some better pictures on Halloween.




5 comments:

Janese said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! So cute! Any more children in the future?!!

MommyMert said...

So fun! I love the fall. So glad you are enjoying it too!

Cecily R said...

Trunk or Treat is the best invention EVER. Whoever thought it up is a genius.

jayne wells said...

I still can't believe you had twins! When I see their pictures and cute Caden's, I think--I can't believe those little people are my little friend Nicole's kids!

mardymeans said...

Your boys are so cute! That's so fun that they all just knew what they wanted to be without any suggestions! Haley always wants to be like three different things, or she'll mix them together, like a fairy ballerina mermaid!