Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time, I have plans for you!

Today Caden started pre-school at a little church down the street from our house. He has been so excited to go. We have driven by it as often as I would allow, just to see the playground all summer. I was telling Caden yesterday that he was going to get to go to pre-school tomorrow. He got really excited. I told him I was going to miss him while he was gone. He looked at me and smiled and then said, "I will miss you too momma, but I will come back." I thought it was pretty funny that a 4 year old was doing the comforting.

Caden is going to be in a class with 20 other little kids, three of which are his friends from our ward/neighborhood. He was really excited about that. There was no hesitation from him going into his classroom this morning. I'm sure all the puzzles and toys had something to do with that. It made it easier for me too.
This is what happens when you have 4 moms trying to take a group picture at the same time. Can you tell where everyone's mom was?
Caden getting right into it.

3 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Wow - enjoy your time off! I feel like a new person with Ellie & Matt gone and I still have 2 at home. I can't imagine having none at home!

Summers Family said...

So what are you going to do? Elizabeth starts preschool next week and I am wondering what to do. I know that sounds silly, but it hasn't been just me and one for four years! I am excited though for some time to get to know William better too.

Summers Family said...

Elizabeth had orientation today and will start on Wed! I have arranged the carpool as well. Hooray!
I hope you don't mind but I tagged you on my blog. Can't wait to hear from you.