Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WE INTERUPT YOUR PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED POST FOR THIS EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


I just wanted to take a quick minute and tell everyone why I am the luckiest girl in the world to have been married to such a wonderful guy for the last 10 years. Yes, 10 years. Where has the time gone? Sometimes it feels like yesterday that we were going to the Salt Lake temple to be married and sealed for all eternity. I love saying those words. I am so blessed that I get to be with my best friend for ever and ever. Dave is the most patient, kind, loving, understanding, helpful, caring husband I could ever ask for. He has a great sense of humor and people can't help but feel comfortable around him. He is the perfect dad to our little boys who in turn adore him immensely. Dave, I love you. Happy 10th Anniversary!!

6 comments:

Groff Family said...

Congrats on your 10th! You guys are such an awesome couple.

MommyMert said...

"From this Moment.. I have been blessed... From this MOMmMEENNt.. " la, la, la.. Can you invision me singing? Lovely eh? Loved your big day, Glad I was a part of it. Glad you are married and happy!! Love you!

Andrea said...

loved the trip series posts. Brilliant, and you got great pictures! What cute boys my nephews are! What a babe my sister in law is!
On the ten year anniversary post:
oh presh!

Tricia said...

Congrats! Time does go awfully fast, doesn't it? Jeremy and I celebrate out 10th this coming March.

jamirodana said...

Wow, the big 10 too! Nice!
Did it go by fast? Haha.
Red burritos rule!

darthgoofy said...

Get a room, seriously...