Monday, September 13, 2010

You may have caught a glimpse of this already, but here is a better picture. Caden had to get glasses. He was blinking hard, a lot, then he started moving his head to the side when he blinked. He also said his eyes hurt. We took him in and he has Amblyopia (basically lazy eye). You can't tell by looking at his eyes, it is something that is happening behind his eye that is causing it. So he got glasses, and he actually likes them. It is still hard for me to look at him sometimes and not see his cute little boy face anymore. He looks to smart and grown up now!
He is a goofy guy, this is he best smile I could get from him!

Haley in her birthday outfit from Grandma. It is finally getting a little cooler so she can wear it. Never mind the squirt bottle, every time I tried to take it away for a picture she cried, but look...she actually left her bow in for more than 15 seconds!

Haley in the tub. These are her first tub pictures. I don't know why, I love tub pictures!

This is just last night, so now you are completely up to date. Hope you enjoyed it!!

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

Oooh... so much fun! :) Love ALL of your updates. Your baby girl is a doll. I wish I wish I could her and talk to you with a nice long visit eating banana bread and fresh tomatoes from the garden... ahh... but since we cant, know that I love you tons. Miss your beautiful face.

Andrea said...

Man what a great family! I can't believe Caden! He looks very daper, grown up and handsome! Haley looks irresistable! I can't wait to see you all soon....ish.