Monday, September 13, 2010

Finally an update!!

Well, here we go. I am going to have to apologize now for the lack of writing. There is just to much to post and I think most people would rather see pictures anyway. So here you go!
Is that a tornado? Well Taylor thought is was. He loves tornados and every time there is a thunderstorm or dark skies he wishes he could see one. This was a neat cloud and he was positive it was going to be a tornado. (it wasn't)


I love how Haley is looking at her Grandma. Haley had such a fun time getting to know her a little more!

We went down to Nashville, IN for the 4th of July (the day after I guess) and walked along the same lake we walked in the fall.

Happy Anniversary to me!! Dave stripped my kitchen floor. If I remember right it took him almost 4 hours. It was BAD!! Gross hua? I couldn't think of a better gift! Thanks sweetie!

3 comments:

Erekson's said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! It's amazing how gross those floors are. I really miss those dark skys and the thunder storms, and I really miss you guys. Your kids are so big and so beautiful!

Stefani said...

I hated those floors! I don't miss them one bit. I promise.

Henricksen Family said...

great pictures thanks for sharing.