Monday, January 26, 2009

Just a litte something

When we first moved into our apartment we painted some walls. The walls in our front room were supposed to be a light brown color, instead it didn't look like we painted at all. The night before Dave went back to school after Christmas break we decided to fix it. It is now a brown that I probably wouldn't have chosen, but I really like it now. Here are a couple pictures of Caden helping Dave paint. I love the one on his tippy toes, trying to reach the top.

Oh and one more bit of news...

Do you get it?

15 comments:

Thompson Family said...

If I understand correctly, Congratulations!!!

buffyvandabailey said...

Wait, what??? You're pregnant! Congratulations!!!!

Jillyboo said...

im a so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news.

Lindy said...

Hooray! Congratulations! We're crossing our fingers that it's a girl - it's time to for a mini-Nicole :)

Summers Family said...

CONGRATS YOU ARE SO BRAVE! I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

I didn't get it...but after looking here...I guess you are pregnant! I'm a little slow! Congratulations! That is fun news. When are you due?

Erekson's said...

you sneeky girl! Congrats again!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Congrats, that's exciting!

JLB Family said...

You can come and paint our house!! :) Congratulations that is awesome!!!! Let me know if you need anything.

Scott and Beth said...

Hey what a surprise to receive that message from you. Congratulations on the baby. And I totally know what it's like to be painting under a deadline. It seems beth and I do most our work between 10 pm and 2 am. everything looks better in the dark.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Happy, happy news! I love your family and am so excited it's expanding!

jayne wells said...

Nicole! I'm so happy for you! please let me know how four is! Three was pretty overwhelming at first!!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Yea!!!!!
Congratulations, I am late with the wishes, but I am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

What!?!! You're Pregnant??!? YEAH!!!

Evans Family said...

Congrats!!