Saturday, January 12, 2008

Do you need a swimsuit?

So I saw this on my friend Chelsea's blog and thought those of you who look at mine might be interested so here it is!!

"One of my sister in laws forwarded this to me and there is such a"buzz "that I thought I would put it up here so I could share it with everyone. I think we all should get one for summer, especially because their motto is so great: "Swimwear that highlights the face instead of the body". Honestly, who wants people looking at our bodies, we already have to put on the swimsuit. I like it because I will have just had Lucy by swimsuit season. Let me know what all of you think. Maybe we could have a party or something. ;)" Here is the Link:

http://www.wholesomewear.com/


I know, I know I am horrible.

9 comments:

jamirodana said...

Oh my gosh! I've seen this website from my sister. I think it is for the Amish or Polygamist gals! They are so hip with today's trends you know? Haha.

moosh in indy. said...

Well, you wouldn't get a sunburn?

Craig and Janalyn said...

Well count me in for the party! HAHAHAHA Actually, I can't afford one so I will just use an old shower curtain or sofa cushion. sheesh!

Liz said...

Those are so cute! I am buying one in each color. Is there an individual consultant program, like Pampered Chef? Sign me up!

Emmy Bludorn said...

Have you seen that family with 16 or 17 kids that TLC does specials on sometimes? They're some evangelists somewhere that are super wholesome, don't believe in birth control (obviously), home school all of their kids, etc. And from the specials I've seen, they're actually all pretty well adjusted. Anyway, their kids are models for this company. Funny stuff.

MommyMert said...

Okay, I sent this link as a gag to some people, and one actually bought one... NOT KIDDING... She said its for her Grandma, but I still giggled a LOT. ha! Awesome!

Hoffman Family said...

At first I thought you were serious and I was trying my best to find something positive about the suit, but couldn't. I was worried about it, so I read your comments and breathed a HUGE sigh of relief to find out you were kidding. I need to get out more when I can't recognize sarcasm anymore. Great post!
-Shanti

Cecily R said...

Ummm. Well....ahhh. They ARE modest, so we'll give them that.

Anonymous said...

Why not just buy a wetsuit and be done with it??