Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Why do I read other people's Blogs?

I have been tagged...Thanks a lot Dana!
I don't feel like I can come up with 7 things to say about myself, but here goes.

1. I HATE spiders. I will literally jump up onto the counter if there is one crossing the floor. I will not kill a spider because I am afraid that it is going to jump up and get me. When Dave and I lived in our condo, I watched a spider for 3 1/2 hours, making sure I knew where it was so that when Dave got home he could "take care of it". Pathetic, I know!

2. I LOVE football. BYU Cougar football mostly. I have been a fan since I was 4 years old. My mom and or dad would take me to games and to this day I still enjoy watching them. I know every word to the cougar fight song and will sing it for you if you ask nicely!

3. I recently have gotten into the vampire books, don't know what I am talking about? That's too bad, you are really missing out. It is a little shameful that I am so addicted to a story about a teenager who falls in love with a vampire. I find my thoughts are constantly on their lives, like I know them or something! The author does an exceptional job of describing every character and scenario.

4. I love to bake. I love to get my little Food and Family magazine and try out all the yummy treats.

5. I don't know how to drive a stick!! Seriously, I don't. Never have learned and probably never will.

6. My first kiss was awful, honestly, after that I didn't think I was ever going to want to kiss another boy again. Those of you who know me, know I got over that phobia pretty easily!! Too much info? Sorry.

7. I love the smell of coffee. I make it a point to walk down the isle in the store that has coffee so I can smell it. The best though is when I get to go to Starbucks...oh am I in heaven. (I don't get coffee for myself, I am partial to their steamed milk with hazelnut. Right now for the holidays they have gingerbread, yummy!)

Well, look at that! 7 things about me. I guess I am supposed to tag now right? Well I tag...Andrea and Shanti!

8 comments:

MommyMert said...

Mmm... Starbucks steamed milk. OK--be honest... who was your first kiss???

Nicole said...

Like I'm going to tell, but it probably isn't who you think it is!!

Cecily R said...

Jon, my 6'2", 300 pound husband is the spider hater in our house. I kill them with my bare hand. Jon screams like a 10 year old girl and wigs out before he grabs a shoe. Once when he found a spider by our bed he dragged (drug? which is it?) our mattress into another room and we slept there for several days. WUSSY!

My first kiss was not awful, but I'm sorry yours was. I'm glad you figured out it wasn't all that bad though. I'm sure Dave is glad too!

:)

Allie Harrison said...

Wow reading your 7 things I'm reminded of how much I miss you! I just got a Gingerbread steamed milk yesterday!!!

Nicole said...

It's nice to be missed, thank you. I miss you too. Maybe someday when we aren't living off of loans, we can have a freind reunion! XOXO

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Looking for an update . . .

jamirodana said...

Oh my gosh! I am just now checking your blog! I didn't think you would have a new post for a while.
I love it! I read the vampire books too and I know exactly what you are talking about when you say that it is all you can think about. Haha.
I went to Starbucks a while back and got a "cream based" (not coffee based) pumpkin spice frapuccino. It was a cold drink and it was divine!
You need to learn how to drive a stick missy! It is a whole different world when you are driving. You feel like you are the best driver around. I suggest you buy a sweet sports car someday and make it a stick because the minivan just won't cut it. Ha. (Not that they make manual transmission minivans.)