Monday, November 5, 2007

October update even though it is November

Hello! I think I can safely say Happy Holidays! Crazy, I know, but have you been to the store lately? Everything is decked out for Christmas. I feel a little bad for Thanksgiving. It seems like it goes form Halloween right to Christmas. I really like Thanksgiving...all that food. Oh, ya and getting to be with family. We are lucky this year because Andrea and her family are in Virginia, so we are going to be driving down to spend Thanksgiving with them. Kinda nice for our first Thanksgiving away from home to still get to spend it with family!

Well, as far as an update goes...yup! I've got nothin'. School is still the same for Dave and the boys, and Caden and I are happy in our little routine.

I don't want to jump the gun, but I think, finally, after 6 years, Taylor is finally potty trained! YEA!!! His teacher was so nice she approached me with the idea of sending him in pull-ups and they would work with him at school. Academically the boys are ready for 1st grade so she thought this would be a good thing to get under the belt before next year. I am so grateful, of course I had been trying but how much can you do when your child is gone for 8 hours of the daylight! It took him 1 week, and we have only had a couple accidents since! Woo-Hoo.

Well I guess that just about covers my up date. Here are a few recent pictures!



Halloween night, well early evening. We thought it was funny that Taylor posed in all his shots, we never told him how to do it.


The next pictures are a few from Bloomington, we went down there on Saturday to try and get a new family picture. I am not posting it because you will probably all get one in your Christmas card and I want it to be a surprise!!
OK, that takes care of that! Thanks for looking, see ya after Thanksgiving!






7 comments:

Cecily R said...

Hooray for Taylor!!!!

The boys all look great in their costumes and I love the family picture day shots!

What a great looking family you have!

P.S. Does my blog stalking bug you? I hope not because I like knowing what you guys are up to!

Nicole said...

Cecily, I love your comments, please, stalk away!! I also enjoy your blog, I'm just not great at the commenting thing!!

Craig and Janalyn said...

What great pictures! I am so glad you updated, I too am a blog stalker. HAHAHA
You are such a good mommy... it sounds like things are great for you guys, we really miss you!

MommyMert said...

I love the costumes! :) Hooray for potty trained! Thats gotta be nice. I love all the pictures, the kids are getting so big. Im glad you are doing well. xo

Liz said...

Nicole, has it been that long? Your boys are so big and a HUGE congrats on the potty training. I just linked to you from Dana and I am so excited to get caugt up on all the goings on in your life.

Hoffman Family said...

So cute! Thanks for the update. It's pitiful that I live 15 minutes away from you and have more contact with your blog. Let's get together! - Shanti

Cecily R said...

You know what? You should read the comments that end up on my posts sometimes. They can be extremely entertaining. Some seriously funny people comment over there!

I'm glad you don't mind me stalking you. I always wished we could get to know each other more. Maybe this can be the way...:)