Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Graduation Party

For quite a while now I have been trying to post about our terrific vacation to Hawaii over Christmas break, (yes...I know that was 4 months ago) but for some reason Blogger doesn't want to upload any of those pictures. I have tried everything I can think of and have decided I just need to move on.


This last weekend was Dave's graduation party. We had a great time. It was really fun to have an excuse to dress up a little. The last four years have not been easy, but the memories and friendships we are leaving with make it all worth it!!











Do you like Dave's hat? It was his prize. He was voted Best Male Personality by his class. Pretty neato!!












4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are seriously one blond bombshell. Congrats! Hope the move goes as smoothly as possible!

Jenny said...

number one: you look gorgeous!
number two: you said "neato" haha! maybe you have been married to Mr. best male personality too long!! Love you!

Jana and Brett said...

Hi! Here is our new non-private blog:
http://unslumpingyourself.blogspot.com/
Come on over and leave a message so I can send you an invite to our private family blog.
Thanks!
Jana
*Nicole! you look great! :0)

Sarah Martin said...

Congratulations to you and Ariel both (yes, my kids still think of your husband as Ariel). Sorry it has taken me so long to check in.
I would love to talk to you sometime (if you still remember me)
emailmartins@hotmail.com