Thursday, April 7, 2011

Catch up time!

About 3 months ago I sat down to post about Halloween through our trip to Hawaii for Christmas. It took me a VERY long time to sort through all the pictures. Then it took even longer to get them all in order for a post. When I finally finished what happened? The post was gone! I kid you not, I could not find it anywhere. I am reluctantly trying again. Halloween:





Austin chose to be Thugee Slave Driver from Indiana Jones. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what a slave driver is, but thought he looked cool.


Taylor was a green moray eel. The costume is kinda goofy, but I did my best and he LOVED it!


Caden was Mola Ram, also from Indiana Jones. I guess my years of pumpkins and ghosts and skeletons are over.


Sweet Haley was the tooth fairy. She is such a girl and loves all things pretty.


For Thanksgiving we went to visit the Cannon clan in Rochester. Dave's little brother Rupert and his bride Jessica came out from Utah also. We had a super fun time being together. One day I hope we can live closer to eachother.


All the cousins.


Playing the hat game.


Me and Dave at Mayo Clinic


Random pictures:


Haley not so sure about the whole Santa thing.


Haley loves her Daddy and loves to wear his work glasses.


We have the best optical shop where we get the boys glasses. There are two ladies there who know us and are so kind whenever we come in. One of the last trips to get the boys glasses adjusted Haley kept wanting to try on her own glasses. One of the ladies got an old pair, popped out the lenses and gave them to her so she wouldn't feel left out. She also gave her a princess purse/glasses case which she takes almost everywhere. The glasses didn't last long, she broke them after about a day, but she thought they were pretty fun!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I tried to fix the spacing about 10 times and it kept putting huge gaps inbetween everything. I don't know why, but I stopped caring!

Zip said...

Love the halloween costumes. You are the best mom to make costumes for whatever your kids want to be!