Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Girl's Camp

The very early morning after Dave got home from Brazil I left for Girl's camp. I had such a fantastic time. The girls were fantastic and we had a lot of fun. I was with the fourth years and they get to go repelling. Let me tell you, I am terrified of heights, nothing about repelling felt natural to me, and I didn't love it, but I did it. At least I can say that much! I have a lot of feelings and thoughts about camp but none I really want to post here. Just know it was an amazing experience, one I hope I get to do again!!


The girls hugging me after they got soaked playing water games!

Our fantastic group, love these girls!!!
Me, Meranda, Megan, Chamae, Jennifer, Reanne, Sariah, Amy, Amber,
Becca, Noelle, Jordan, Lauren, Lara.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You were an amazing leader! I'd love to hear or read some of your thoughts! :)

mardymeans said...

Awesome girl!! I almost went to girls camp in Puerto Rico, but I was 8 months pregnant so I decided not to go!! But I still want to someday!! Miss you cute girl!