Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I want my brain back!!



There is no reason I have to be so dumb right now! Is there? I mean come on. Here is a little list of the things I have done recently that I can't explain.

-put away clean dishes... in the fridge
-folded and put away dirty clothes...right out of the hamper
-I seriously can't remember which name goes with which boy. "Caden, I mean, Austin, I mean Taylor can one of you please help me?"
-ran into the wall with my pinkie toe (a couple times)
-tripped down stairs that I normally can run down without thinking about it
-mixed the wrong ingredients at the wrong time and the wrong amount. 1 cup flour and 3 eggs, not the other way around.
-threw away papers I needed and kept the ones I meant to throw away
-drove right by a store I was going to (a couple times)

Well, that list will have to do. My brain is not working, so much so that I can't remember the others. Yes, there were others. What am I going to do?

2 comments:

buffyvandabailey said...

This made me giggle. A lot.

ShOrt StoRy said...

You are so funny! Classic pregnancy!
I hope you get your brain back soon! :)