Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Snow in Indiana

Well it happened, it snowed in Indianapolis! Today the temperature is a frigid 20 degrees. BRRRRR!! Yesterday, Dave took a little time off his studies to take the boys out back and go sledding (on the biggest mountain in Indiana..hee-hee). Here are a few pictures from their adventure! Please try not to notice that my older two are not in snow pants, or boots! This snow caught me a little off guard, and to be honest I thought that their suits from last year (the one Caden is wearing) would still fit...boy was I wrong. Anyway they are layered, and they could have cared less, they had such a blast. Taylor did ask to take a warm bath when they were done! I love these boys!!

Caden and Daddy

Cheeeez!

Taylor driving, and Austin riding.

I know this one is a little hard to see, but it is Taylor, making a snow angel, I love the expression of happiness on his face!
Taylor
One of my angels making an angel.
Well, that's all for today! I hope you are all warm and happy.

6 comments:

MommyMert said...

What fun! So cute! (I wouldnt have noticed the snowpants...) :)

jamirodana said...

That looks fun. Too bad we don't have the steep hill behind my old apartment. I like the candy canes. I chose that one too but it wouldn't work for me. Maybe I'll try again.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Wow. Can't say I miss the snow, but that looks like fun. We definitely won't be having a white Christmas in Texas so enjoy it for us.

Andrea said...

Man I have cute nephews!

Cecily R said...

Love the pictures. Your boys are getting so big.

Yay for snow! Our snow is all crusty and frozen over now. I so hope we get another storm before Christmas!

Allie Harrison said...

Hey you! I need your current address please!